Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Online 2020 PMJAY Scheme: Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana or we can say that Ayushman Bharat is a multidimensional dream project of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi which is started on 23rd of September 2018 from Ranchi the capital of Jharkhand. The Ayushman Bharat program was initiated to ensure that the lower class of society like poor, economical backward section should get the proper health cover irrespective of being poor.
- 1 Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- 2 PMJAY Beneficiary List
- 3 Ayushman Bharat Yojana on Coronavirus
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
In accordance with the program every family will get a Health Insurance of cashless 500000 rupees and it will benefit around 11 crores below poverty line people of India and this will consider around 1350 types of diseases in addition to their inspection surgery medicine etc
Also Check: Shramik Special Trains List
Benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The benefits from the Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya program is that it’s going to you help so many poor, economically backward class people and below poverty line people to take care of their health up to the amount 5 lacs per family per year. The cost will include the hospitalization of level secondary and tertiary. The website from where a person can register himself to avail the facility of fishermen Bharat is given as https://pmjay.gov.in/
Eligibilty for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The eligibility to avail the Ayushman Bharat Yojana should be follow
- To get the benefits the person’s name should be in the list of socio-economic caste census of 2011 from that list only it will be checked whether the family will be eligible for this or not.
- Apart from the social-economic caste census list the family having RCBY card active are also eligible to get this facility of Ayushman Bharat.
- There is no limit of size of family and more preference will be given to the women girl child and senior citizen.
- The Eligible beneficiary will get the service throughout the nation but it is is very much necessary to have their name in in social economic caste census should have RCBY card.
Steps to be Followed for the Online Application
Following are the simple steps should be followed for applying for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana-
- The person should visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and then they have to click on login on the homepage.
- Then they need to answer the mobile phone number and need to fill captcha which is given below this will help them to generate a OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which is used to verify it.
Eligibility Accordance to the Rural Areas
The Eligible beneficiaries from the village has been categorised under the criteria given below
D1 – Stand for the person having only one room house made of clay
D2 – To those families you have no adults between the age of 16 to 59
D3 – To those family who does not have a a male member between the age of 16 to 59\
D4 – To those families who have disabled adult.
D5 – to those families who comes under sc/st
D7 – To those daily worker was major income is is from manual labour and that do not have any land
Eligibility Accordance to the Urban Areas
The eligibility to consider about the urban beneficiaries we will find it to those who are
Sweeper, domestic worker, beggars, Street vendors, electricians, rickshaw puller, washer man, watch man, attendant, waiter, job worker, repair worker, medicine worker
PMJAY Beneficiary List
To know the list where you can find your name that is in socio economic caste census list you need to you try these method which includes:-
- Helpline number – the helpline number is the easiest method in which number is provided on the website and the applicant can call and contact the customer care directly for help the numbers are 14555 & 1800111565
- The Other method which is very popular is the online method, in this method the applicant can directly visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana which is
- Common service centre – At common service centre person can check their name in the list which will be available with the ayushman mitra.
However if you are unable to see your name in the list you can visit the nearest CSC Centre for registration under the scheme
Features of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme
The features and benefits of the schemes are the poor people also get a basic treatment it in either public or private hospital for up to the amount of 5 lacs the availability of this benefits will be throughout the country e accept the the state that are not implementing this Yojana the treatment under this team is completely free and does not require a single rupee the coverage of this Yojana is not only for a person but for a complete family irrespective of the size of a family.
Under this Ayushman Bharat Yojana 40% of the population of the poor people and socio economic weaker section will get benefited.
Hospitals under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Under the scheme of Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana diseases treatment included in this package are total 1350 which includes chemotherapy, brain surgery etc. The applicant need to register themselves to the nearest CSC centre from where they can avail the benefit of this program.
Through this Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana program at csc centre a golden card will be provided by Ayushman Mitra, This golden card will help to take free medical facility of upto amount 5 lacs in any government and Private Hospital which comes under this scheme. The list of the hospitals can be viewed by clicking on
The documents requirement for availing the scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- The name of the family members
- Ration card
- Mobile phone number and
- Proof of address.
Downloading Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card
To download the the Ayushman Bharat Yojana card, details which are required are given as a below:- firstly the age proof document – this documents are very much important to avail the facility of this scheme to ensure whether a family is eligible or not.
Secondly the detail of identification is also very much required, for the identification detail we can provide Aadhar card, pan card or any other source of identity which are issued by government.
The income certificate and the address of proof is also very much important and they are required. The Income Certificate should be less than 500000, and the family structure is also mention their whether it is a joint family or nuclear family as the size of family is not play any role for getting this Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme still it is required to verify all the details.
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana provides cashless and paperless access to the service for the beneficiary at the point of service under this scheme 1578 health benefit packages with define rate are provided. Almost over 20,000 private and public hospitals are empanelled this scheme across the country and approximately 9500000 hospital treatment was rupees around 13000 crore has been already provided under this scheme and more than 12 crore card has been issued across the state and union territories of the country.
According to the Ministry of Health and welfare, to strengthen the country from coronavirus the Government of India has decided to make the testing and treatment of virus available under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana.
Dr Harsh Vardhan Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare said “In this unprecedented crisis we have to very actively involved the private sector as a key partner and stakeholder in the fight against coronavirus. Making testing and treatment available under Ayushman Bharat will significantly expand our capacity by including private sector hospital and Laboratories and mitigate the adverse impact of catastrophic illness on the poor.”
The decision comes with the objective to increase more and more testing and treatment facility by filling the gap between public and private sector of the hospital as per the guidelines of ICMR for coronavirus testing by private Labs in India.
Testing of corona virus through Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The testing and treatment for the confirmed cases of covid-19 patient is done free of cost in government designated hospitals treatment is provided for the person having symptoms of coughing respiratory distress breathing problem fever and sneezing. it is advised that if any of the symptoms are present the patient need to follow the treatment protocol as set by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
The official website from all details of covid-19 are given as follow
- Ministry of Health and Family welfare- www.mohfw.gov.in
- Indian council of medical research(ICMR) – www.icmr.nic.in/node/39071
- World health organisation – www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Toll free 24×7 helpline is also provided for covid-19 which is 1075 and 1800-112-545