IGNOU Hall Ticket TEE Term-End Exam 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will release hall ticket 10 or 15 days before the exams. Applicants can download the hall ticket as soon as the authority will release it on the official website of IGNOU. Hall ticket for Under Graduates and Post Graduates will available on the official website. Certain instructions are given on another side of IGNOU Hall Ticket Admit Card TEE 2020.
- 1 IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
- 2 Particulars Present in IGNOU Admit Card 2020
- 3 Important points to Remember
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
The registered applicant can download their admit from the official website. The IGNOU will release the hall ticket in last week of
May or June 2020 examination. Hall ticket will be available only for those applicants who have registered for the examinations. On the day of the examination, students must bring the hardcopy of hall ticket.
Latest News: IGNOU has postponed the June End-Term exams that were supposed to be conducted in June 2020. New exam schedule will be released soon.
Both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants can download their admit cards simply by registering their roll numbers and date of birth on the official website of IGNOU. Admit Card is the mode of the authenticity of the candidate with the help of that applicants can give exams.
An Overview of IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2020 Term-End Exams
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Month of Exam||Exam Postponed|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Soon|
|New Exam Dates||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Submission of End-Term examination form||31st May 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Assignment||31st May 2020|
|Date of Re-admission||31st May 2020|
Also Read: Shramik Special Trains
IGNOU Admit Card 2020 For Term-End Exams TEE
Many applicants are appearing for the IGNOU TEE 2020 Term-End exams. Without admit card applicants are not allowed to enter the examination hall, so download your admit for term-end exams session exams from the website.
Admit Card is a very important document related to the exams so check twice before leaving for the examination. IGNOU 2020 Term-End session examination will start from
1st June 2020 and end on 30th June 2020 organized by the authority of the university.
Particulars Present in IGNOU Admit Card 2020
Admit Card contains details about the applicants and these details are very important for the term-end examination purpose. Details are given below-
- Applicant Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Centre
- Guardian Name
- Subjects Name
- Photo of Applicant
- Signature of Applicant
- Date and Time of Exam
- University of Name
- Enrollment Number of Applicant
The process to download the IGNOU E-call Letter 2020
Students need to follow the whole process for downloading the IGNOU Amit card 2020. Following are the steps-
- Go to the official website of IGNOU that is ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Student Support” link appearing on the screen.
- A dropdown box will appear, click on the “Result” option.
- Finally, you will see hall ticket/admit card on the left side on the page.
- Choose your session and click on it, after that enter your nine digit enrollment number and select your program.
- Then enter all your details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the hall ticket link and download it from the website on your system.
IGNOU Hall Ticket for Practical Exams 2020
IGNOU University also released admit card for Practical exam. Not all courses have a practical exam. Practical exams are only for BCA/MCA/MLIS/BLIS etc courses. Applicants of all these courses can download the hall ticket from the official website once it has declared.
Steps to download the IGNOU Admit Card 2020 for Practical Exams
- Open the official website of IGNOU.
- Explore for the practical exam hall ticket.
- After that click on that link and enter nine digit enrolment number.
- Press the “Submit” button and check your particulars.
Reset IGNOU Student ID
If you forgot your user id or password and got stuck in order to download the admit card or date sheet, then no need to get worried about it. Follow the process given below and you will be able to reset the password and can download the hall ticket.
- Click on the official website of IGNOU.
- Now, search for “forget user name” link and click on that link.
- “Search” button will appear on the screen, click on that.
- You will get your name on your given email-id.
Process to reset your IGNOU password
- Open the website of IGNOU.
- Click on the link “Forget password”.
- Enter your details like name, registered mobile number, and email-id and enter the code given below on the screen.
- Submit your details and enter your new password on the page.
- Again enter the password for confirmation.
- At last, Click the “Submit” button.
Date Sheet for IGNOU TEE June 2020
IGNOU announces the time table for TEE one month before the examination. So students no need to worry about it and concentrate on their preparations. The exam schedule will be updated once it will be declared.
Important points to Remember
- Students must read all the instructions written backside on the admit card.
- Hall ticket is very important document relates to the exams, so carry hall ticket at time of examination so if applicant don’t have admit card during the exams he/she will not allowed to give the exams.
- If student lost their university ID card then immediately contact the university and apply for the duplicate copy.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, and other electronic device is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Students are requested to reach few minutes before the exam start.
- Don’t bring or use any type of cheating materials during the exam otherwise invigilator will not allow you to continue the exam.
Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985 by an Parliament of Act. IGNOU started Diploma in Distance Education and Diploma in Management in 1987.
Applicants need to visit the official website of IGNOU which is www.ignou.ac.in
The whole process is given above in this article please read the article carefully.
Officials of IGNOU will releases the hall ticket one week before the examination.
Date scheme will be released by the officials on the official website and after the announcement, students can easily able to download the time table.
Anyone having any query regarding with IGNOU TEE hall ticket 2020 can ask in the comment area given below we will try to give your answers.