MP ITI Application Form 2020 Registration Date: The technical board of Madhya Pradesh has announced the admission for the ITI courses in the institution and notification has been released for the same. So, students who are willing to take admission for the same can see criteria for eligibility, admission fee charges, counselling fee, educational qualification, age and other details which are required for the admission.
The due date for the admission and counselling was earlier in May but due to coronavirus lockdown prevailing all over the country the date has been extended for the month of June. However, the students are advised to prepare their documents and be ready because once the lockdown over the MP ITI Application Form filling and counseling will start.
MP ITI Application Form 2020
The admission procedure and the closing and opening date will be provided to the students through this article and it is required to completely go through the instructions before filling the form.
About the Directorate of Skill Development
The Madhya Pradesh department for technical education and different type of skill development the government is working hard to who enhance the manpower of the people of Madhya Pradesh for their all-round development which includes industrial training and different courses of ITI throughout the state.
Also Check: MP Migrant Worker Return Registration Form
The motto of the Directorate of skill development is crystal clear that is to increase the ability of the student and make them ready to prepare for industries for that there are almost 221 Government ITI along with 717 Private ITI has been established in Madhya Pradesh this training centre is going to develop the skills in the students and they have almost 50,000 seats in Government ITI and 115000 in private ITI including different courses.
Courses Under Madhya Pradesh ITI
There are so many courses comes under the category of industrial training which includes the different handling operation for mechanical, civil, electrical, electronic and others.
The lists for type of courses included in ITI are:-
- draughtsman for mechanical or civil
- instrument mechanic
- Mechanic for motor vehicle
- Mechanic for computer hardware
- Agricultural Machinery mechanic
- Medical electronics mechanics
- Attendant operator
- Tractor mechanics
- Plastic processing operator
- Laboratory assistant for chemical plant
- Mechanic of body painting of automobiles and body repair
- Solar technician
- Mechanic air conditioning
- Electronic mechanic painter’s, carpenters, plumber
- Sheet metal worker
- Industrial Painters
- Architectural assistant and
- Computer hardware and network maintenance
Educational Qualification Age Limit
What the procedure of counselling and admission the educational qualification which is required that is the minimum education of the student is to be should have passed 10th class within recognise institution the candidate need to have the proper domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh to avail the reservation and priorities along with the age limit is minimum 14 years however there is no limit for upper age.
MP ITI Admission 2020 Procedure
The candidate who desires to take admission in ITI and have the minimum qualification can apply for the same through online and on the basis of merit the students will be call for counseling for the admission as there is no examination or entrance test so complete list off merit will be made according to the 10th percentage after the registering yourself and filling the choices the seat will be allotted and after the document verification the candidate will be allotted the institutions where they need to report.
- The procedure for registering yourself is given below and all the eligible students can apply by following the given steps:-
- The aspirant need to visit the official website
- Where in the right side there is option of ITI counselling
- On clicking there the ITI counselling page will open with registration link
- Click over the registration link and a form will generate asking your basic information and data.
- After filling the details it is required to upload the document according to the format which is prescribed and submit the form
- After that the page will open for the payment of fee proceed the state of paying fee and take a printout of receipt.
- There will be a temporary password written on the receipt the candidates are advised to change that and will get registered after the registration process is over a confirmation mail and SMS will come to the aspirants email id and mobile after the registration process over the candidates are advised for login to the choice filling and needed to view the instruction
- After reading instruction the candidate have to click on the submit button and there the screen for choice filling will open where it is required to select the choice preference for Institutions along with the trade.
- After preparing the choices list before submitting it is advised to check the choices once again and the option will come up either save or change the choices
- On clicking on the change of choices the candidates can change their preferences otherwise if all is OK then they a can save it.
MP ITI Application Form 2020
The allotment of seats will be done according to the merit of the candidate and after that the candidate will be contacted through email and SMS for the reporting and document verification at the time of document verification that candidate need to show following documents:-
- Print copy of the letter of allotment
- Original passing certificate and Mark sheet of class 10th.
- Certificate of domicile of Madhya Pradesh their income certificate and caste certificate if they require any reservation along with the disability certificate (if applicable)
- It is also required to bring 4 photographs of passport size along with other related documents
- The students who doesn’t have this document will be disqualified for the candidature of admission the reservation for the admission will be reserved 50% for the state students and 50% for the other state aspirant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can we apply for the admission?
Ans. The aspirant can apply for admission through the official website of
Q. What is the application fee?
Ans. Application fee is 150 rupees for general candidate.
Q. When will the procedure will start of admission?
Ans. The procedure for online registration and form filling will start from first week of June and it will be continued till 3rd week of of June
Q. Will I get the Institution of my choice?
Ans. Well, it completely depends on the merit if your merit is high then you will surely get your choice Institution and trade
Q. I am 12th pass can I apply for the ITI?
Ans. There is minimum qualification is 10th pass there is no limit for upper education.