MP Migrant Worker Return Registration Form: The worker, students, or any other people who are stranded in the state of Madhya Pradesh or any other states can apply for their interstate movement as per the order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Through this article, we will let you know about the information required to apply for the MP Migrant Return Application. The government of Madhya Pradesh had started taking applications on their portal i.e. https://mapit.gov.in.
All the stranded people in all states can apply for the Ghar Vapasi Scheme. MP government will issue an e-pass for the eligible applicant who allows their interstate movement with the help of trains, buses, etc.
MP Migrant Worker Return Registration Form
The migrant can also use their own vehicle to commute from one state to another as the government of Madhya Pradesh has made an arrangement to send migrants with the help of train to states like Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, etc. The government is appointing a nodal officer in order to conduct the transportation process smoothly. So the applicants are requested to apply for MP Migrant Worker Return Online Application Form with all the details and information required to acquire interstate travel e-pass.
The information likes how to apply for the travel e-pass, how to track the application status, and documents required will be shared with you through this article. The government of Madhya Pradesh has also started the helpline number i.e. 0755-241180 to answer the queries rose by the migrants about the process.
Also Check: Jharkhand Migrant Workers Registration
Information About Migrant Return Registration Application Status Through MAPIT Gov
The migrant who will apply for the MP Migrant Workers Return Registration Online can track their application status with the help of the state collector officer of the respective district or through the helpline number assigned by the government. The application status will be forwarded to every applicant on their mobile phones through SMS.
Helpline Number – 0755-241180
Details Required For Madhya Pradesh Pravasi Yatra Yojana:
- Applicant Full Name
- Applicant Age, Gender
- Mobile Number of the Migrant
- Total Number of Member will travel with the applicant
- Need to disclose the status of the health
- Purpose of Travel
- Current address along with the name of the zone, district, etc.
- Permanent Address
- Contact Person details which include the name and the mobile number
Instruction for MP Migrant Workers E-Pass Application
- For the purpose of interstate movement, the government of Madhya Pradesh will issue a movement pass for the eligible migrants.
- The applicants who are applying for the MP Worker Migrant Return Scheme will not be issued an e-pass who is lying in the hotspot or containment area of the respective state.
- The movement of all workers can be done through trains, buses, and by their own vehicles.
- The government will assign a nodal officer to check whether the guideline issued by the central government is being followed by the travelers or not.
- There will be a need to maintain social distancing between the migrants, medical tests of all migrants, and the state government will be required to prepare a quarantine center for the capacity to entertain all migrants for the purpose of staying at the center for 14 days.
Please be informed that all state government needs to maintain proper co-ordination for the whole transition of the stranded workers. The state government needs to follow the MHA guidelines issued from time to time. The state government is trying its best to improve the MP Pravasi Majdur registration process for the ease of the peoples.
Steps to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Migrant Workers Ghar Vapasi Scheme
- All applicants who wanted to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Migrant Return Scheme need to open the official website of the government of Madhya Pradesh for COVID-19.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to search for the Migrant Resident Registration option.
- Once you would find the registration tab then you need to click on the link to start filling an Online MP Migrant Worker Return Application.
- Now you would be asked to mention your mobile number and the OTP required for a verification purpose.
- On the MP Pravasi Yatra Yojana application page you will be asked to mention your name, mobile number, and reason for the journey, permanent & current address along with the necessary details.
- You need to mention the vehicle number in case you are going through your own vehicle.
- After that, you will be required to click on submit application option to forward your application.
- At the last you can save the application number to track it in the coming days.
Frequently Asked Questions
No one will be allowed to travel to any hotspot zone located in any part of the country but the stranded people will only be allowed for their interstate travel in safe zone excluding containment zones.
Those who are stranded due to the countrywide lock-down located in a different part of the country includes travelers, students, workers, etc can apply for the MP Ghar Vapasi Yojana.
As of now, there is no such announcement released by the Madhya Pradesh government for the deadline date to apply for the scheme but you are requested to apply for the scheme as soon as possible.
Yes, you will be put on the quarantine period for 14 days as per the guidelines issued by the MHA Department.