MP Ration Card Apply Online Check Status: The Government of Madhya Pradesh that is Shivraj Singh Chauhan government has decided to provide Madhya Pradesh ration card to those people who are not having ration card through online. In this pandemic situation going all over the country, this is high time for the poor and weaker section people as there is a direct conflict between life and death and the poor are battling for not only coronavirus but also with the hunger.
- 1 MP Ration Card www.samagra.gov.in
- 2 How to check the MP Ration Card Application Status
MP Ration Card www.samagra.gov.in
For that, the Madhya Pradesh government has decided to bring the scheme of Madhya Pradesh ration card for the APL (Above Poverty Line), BPL (Below Poverty Line) people to provide them sufficient food. The government has distinguished between the above poverty line and below poverty line ration card difference by providing different colour card such as the Pink card has been made red card for the below poverty line people whose income is less than 10000 yearly and orange card for the above poverty line people for them there is no upper income line. According to the information available from official website Madhya Pradesh government has released the list of APL and BPL people.
Types of ration card provided by Madhya Pradesh Government
MP ration card comes under three categories out of which are
- The first one is MP below poverty line ration card in which those family whose yearly income is less than 10000. Till now they have been almost 10 lakh people comes under this list also around 32600 families has been removed from this list.
- The second category is antyodaya Anna Yojana – Ration card is for poor people whose source of income is not constant they are dependent on the daily wage working and their daily income may differ from one to another day.
- Third category comes under APL ration card that is people who lives above poverty line. Families under these categories have income more than 10000 per year
Here we have distinguished between the above poverty line ration card and below poverty line ration card. In this article the complete detail on who are eligible who can get this scheme and from where the benefit of this can be taken is explained.
Eligibility for issue of Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
Before applying for MP ration card the person should have these eligibilities with them
- This benefit is for poor and weaker section of society that’s why the Indians who are poor and comes under the weaker section can apply for ration card.
- The family who already have ration card cannot what apply for this.
- Fresh ration card can be applied for the families who have either temporary ration card or who is Ration card is expired.
The applicant how to be providing fake and wrong details along with the document then there uh application will be rejected.
How to Apply for MP Ration Card
The procedure to apply for the MP ration card is very simple and it is provided by the department of Madhya Pradesh Civil supplies and consumer protection. Different ration card application process is different so here we are discussing all of them separately:-
For issuing the new below poverty line card department officer of supply in the urban areas and in rural areas magistrate are responsible. These cards will be issued prior to 30 days of application and the card will be collected from the issue department where the details and documents have been submitted.
Also Check: MP Migrant Worker Return Registration Form
For issuing of new ever poverty line ration card the procedure is somehow same but the desired documents be different and in urban areas the CM of that is Chief Minister Pal Corporation officer will be responsible and village chief executive officer of Panchayat will be responsible this card will be also obtained from the applied department and same will be delivered to the applicant within 30 days.
Documents necessary for the MP Ration Card
The documents which are required for Madhya Pradesh Ration card application are very basic and this document need to be uploaded at the time of filling the form the documents are
- The proof of Identity which can be Aadhar card, voter card, driving licence (if available), bank passbook copy etc
- In the place of residential proof water bill electricity bill can be provided
- The Other important documents are the details of family member along with the LPG connection details and the certificate of family income along with the passport size photograph.
How to check the MP Ration Card Application Status
The official portal of government that use Samagra portal allows the applicant to check the status of the ration card the procedure to check is given below
Firstly it is required to open the official website that is http://nfsa.samagra.gov.in/ on clicking the option of details of ration card a new tab will be opened where there will the option of families to know the list name district wise click on the district link the name of the local bodies and appeared and it is required to select them now on clicking on the local bodies option the list will be generated where one can check best status off ration card.
How to know the status of new who eligible family
The procedure to check the name of the new eligible families who comes under the ration card categories is given below. Official website needs to open. After that there will be a link of the new list of family by DSO. In the list tell me the option of list of district along with the local bodies of provider. In the list the name of the family will appear and applicant can check their name in the list.
In similar process there is also list of the applicant family who are in eligible for the ration card and their candidature has been cancelled by the DSO. For that same website needs to be visited where there is an option of the list of ineligible applicant family by clicking on the district and the tab of shows family details the list of the rejected family will come along with their order details and reason for rejection the list of eligible family can also be checked by their family ID generated by the department.
How to apply for the duplicate Ration Card
In place of Lost, Misplaced, torn or expire the family can apply for the duplicate ration card for that the citizen need to submit the application separately and for that the application form will be available by the same department and it will be delivered to the family within 15 days of the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to apply separately for above and below poverty line ration card?
Ans. Yes it is required to apply for them separately.
Q. What documents required for apply duplicate ration card?
Ans. The similar documents which are required while applying along with the number of of original ration card.
Q. Can I apply for ration card through online?
Ans. Yes, for that you need to visit the official website and need to follow the step discussed above
Q. When will I get the new ration card?
Ans. The complete procedure will take around 30 days to get new card